Saturday, February 4, 2017

Thai Jerky



                                                               Thai Jerky

I have great memories of Thai jerky because this is one of the foods that sent me to college. My mom is a professional cook and my hero. Both of my parents made sure that their children finished college.

Let's talk about the the cuisine. Measuring is not something that I like to do but to make it easier for you to understand the approximate quantity of ingredients.


Ingredients

Pork or Beef  1 pound (thin strips)
Brown Sugar 2 ablespoons
Salt 1 teaspoon
Soy Sauce 2 tablespoons
Minced garlic 3 tablespoons
Smashed black peppercorns 1 teaspoon


Directions
- Marinate everything together for at least an hour but better overnight.
- To cook it you could cook it in an oven or deep fry. It's your option.

P.S Eat with Sticky Rice is the best choice.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Papaya Salad (Som Tam)